Government works for us.
Good government has no lobbyist.
Local government is the easiest to hold accountable.
Our mission is to protect the taxpayers across the country by helping activists set up independent organizations that keep an eye on their local government, by asking the hard questions and demanding truth and accuracy from their public servants.
Our goal is to help create local organizations that educate taxpayers —over the long-term— on issues that impact them financially.
We started SpringsTaxpayers.com, since politicians on both sides of the aisle were trampling all over taxpayers. We want to help others start their own Taxpayers.com organizations to spread this idea across the country.
We stand for:
- Fiscal responsibility in government.
- Transparency of local government.
- Accountable public servants.
- Engaged and educated citizens who ask tough questions of local government.
- Citizens who are empowered to navigate government bureaucracy by understanding open records acts, knowing how to contact their public servants, and preparing public comments for municipal meetings.
- Connecting concerned citizens with stories of interest including those on radio, TV, and print media. We share public meetings, whether streaming and recorded, or by attending meetings ourselves and posting recordings on our You Tube channel.
- Social issues are not our focus —unless the taxpayers are footing the bill.
How We Can Help You!
We can help you create your own local organization to:
- Educate and activate taxpayers
- Run highly efficient educational campaigns to optimize your contributions
- Create as much earned media as possible
- Highlight lack of transparency on the part of local politicians
- Position your organization as a source of truth for your area taxpayers